• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

blue forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue forum

Sorry guys, is it me?
    I cant change style anymore, i'm stuck on blue forum and its horrid it hurts my eyes!
    Any suggestion? lol nice ones please, not bugger off then!!!:rolleyes:

Re: blue forum

Oh thank God, I thought it was just me.

Comment

Sorry, Totally misunderstood the thread title..

Thought we had a 'Special Section' on site

lol, ile be off then

Comment

What colour should it be? and how do you change it? lol

Comment

Yes paul bugger off lol
          There used to be a thing at the bottom of the page so you could change the style, red forum blue forum and default, i always used default as it was easier on the eyes and now its gone!!!!

Comment

I think mine has always been blue!
            Didn't know it could be changed.
            The longer I am here the more I realise I don't know!!

Sally x
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Mine was always blue too, but not this bloody bright!

Comment

Theres no dogs on the other one, it was the same style as cag have
                I liked it, it was what i was used to, this is horrible!
                I will have to limit my time on here as it is giving me headache

Comment

Ok everyone , give us a little while and I`ll see if we can add the `Default` option back at the bottom .
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thanks muchly toolsy!!!:banana:

Comment

While your on it tools, wheres the button to take us back to the top?

Comment

When you do could you let us know on here as I have no idea where it was or that it was ever there.
                        I think Amy is right, this is bluer, it took a while for me to realise that it's not pleasant to look at.

Sally x
                        P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                        life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                        Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sal there used to be a little box at the bottom of the home page (i think) where you could change how the page looked, i always chose default style the same as on cag as i found it easier on the eyes if you were on here for long periods
                          Any clearer?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X