• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

General Sports Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Sports Thread

This is for talking about any sport you wish not just footie(as we have that thread) but rugby, cricket, dog racing, tiddlywinks, snooker etc,etc,

Re: General Sports Thread

There is another sport other than rugby ?

I'm shocked !!

Comment

Wahaaaay England just beat India in the Twenty20, now we have the West Indies tomorrow !

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
        Wahaaaay England just beat India in the Twenty20, now we have the West Indies tomorrow !
        That was nail biting! Won by 3 runs - bloody hell, either all or nothing with them!

Comment

Yeah, let's hope the right team turn up tomorrow.

Shame about Ireland, thought they were going to upset Sri Lanka, how Malinga continues to get away with that bowling action is beyond me.................

Comment

Malinga aint even bowling, he chucks the ball and in such a threatening manner, I wouldn't want to face him bowling.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Classy Murray wins Queen's title

BBC SPORT | Tennis | Classy Murray wins Queen's title

Comment

As much about fashion and style these days.

Comment

Andy Murray is now 5-2 2nd Favourite to win Wimbledon, should make an interesting tournament.

Oh and there's some new Eastern European girl aged 16 who allegedly makes more noise than Sharapova, I'll be turning the sound down on her games then. Can't stand all that grunting.

Comment

[quote=sapphire;

Oh and there's some new Eastern European girl aged 16 who allegedly makes more noise than Sharapova, I'll be turning the sound down on her games then. Can't stand all that grunting.[/quote]

Pity I couldn't turn the sound down in Brum

Comment

I am pretty hot at scrabble, so if anyone fancies challenging me on Facebook you're in for a beating.. lol

Comment

Oh you cheeky mare Di rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Andy Murray is now 5-2 2nd Favourite to win Wimbledon, should make an interesting tournament.

Oh and there's some new Eastern European girl aged 16 who allegedly makes more noise than Sharapova, I'll be turning the sound down on her games then. Can't stand all that grunting.
                          Hopefully and end to Grunting is in sight

Tennis officials plan crackdown on noisy players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-players.html

CJ

Comment

Yeats raced into the record books by becoming the first horse in history to claim the Gold Cup at Royal Ascot for a fourth time.
                            Aidan O'Brien's eight-year-old (6-4 favourite) was settled in behind the early leaders, but Johnny Murtagh sent him to the front well before the turn for home and he quickly put distance between himself and his rivals.
                            Patkai was the only one to come out of the pack and make inroads up the home straight, but Yeats found plenty for pressure to record a momentous victory by three and a half lengths, with Geordieland a further 15 lengths adrift.
                            O'Brien said: "Unbelievable - that's all I can say. I was so sick this morning as I really believed this couldn't happen. History is very hard to change. We knew we had a wonderful horse, but usually fairytales don't come true.
                            "You dream and dream and dream. We were in this position and we never would be again - great things can happen. I want to say a big thanks to everyone involved.
                            "Johnny had a lot of pressure on his shoulders and the way he handled it, and the way he rode it, it was something else. I couldn't believe it.
                            "He's an unbelievable horse and we knew there would never be another one of him. I've never felt pressure for any race before, and this horse was the only time."
                            Murtagh added: "Muhammad Ali told everyone he was the greatest and he was, and Yeats has shown everyone today that he is the ultimate heavyweight champion.
                            "I had no doubts. After Navan (where he was well beaten) I looked at Aidan and he told me 'he'll be grand for Ascot'. He loves fast ground, he loves Royal Ascot and he comes alive here.
                            "This is one the greatest days of my riding career and the feeling I had coming past the line for the horse alone was incredible. For the horse to win four Ascot Gold Cups is fantastic. It's good for racing, and Yeats is everything that's positive about racing." ________

Comment

Ashes test is drawn and an australian wins the Formula 1 GP while a Brazilian chucks his toys out of his pram. Speaking about David Bekham as well he was happy with comments made about his professionalism.........makes a change from his marriage really

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X