• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Inspired by Springwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspired by Springwatch

I love Springwatch so this year I decided to take our first holiday of the year in Britain, rather than travel abroad. I think the decision was the right one as I saw more wildlife and less drunken lunatics than usual. We hired a boat on the Norfolk broads and I donned my captain Jack outfit and piloted us all around the waterways, stopping off at just about every pub we saw. Some of the locals were quite odd, but I guess they thought the same of me. The main reason for this holiday was that we didn't want to leave the dog behind, so she had her own cabin for the week with her own double bed. I was keen to see how many different animals, birds and ducks I could see and was not disappointed. I took some photographs none are of any great standard but hey ho what do you expect on a wobbly boat after a session of drinking. I did manage to see some seals, an otter and plenty of kingfishers and swallows, it was shear bliss. I enjoyed it so much we are doing the same next year and would recommend it to everybody to give it a go.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X