• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My Mp Has Sent A Survey For Me To Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mp Has Sent A Survey For Me To Complete

Hi Guys

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...Ne3Bvwyg%3d%3d

My MP has asked me to complete a survey! I got stuck on the first page... I wanted to answer at least two in the 1st section. Greed of bankers sprung immediately to mind then inadequate regulations also. Pity can opnly answer one.

Which one is the most appropriate to answer!

Do you notice the 2nd question - despite the bankers greed.......... so whoever is doing the survey realise that the bankers were greedy.

Pity he did not ask me any questions regarding their expenses!
    1. The recession: the causes

There's little doubt that the country is facing some of the toughest economic conditions for decades. I am very keen to find out from you, your views on the causes, how you and your family are affected, and what you think the response to these challenging times should be. So please help me to help you and other Hendon residents, by completing my economy survey.

I'm sure you'd agree, that the recession has a series of causes, which have contributed to its severity to varying degrees. However, I'm interested in knowing what you think was the single most important cause.
    1. What do you think was the single most important cause of the recession?

What do you think was the single most important cause of the recession? United States economic downturn, spreading worldwide.
    Greed of bankers in the US and the City.
    Inadequate regulation of the markets and banking industry.
    Government policy.
    Other (please specify)

2. Despite the bankers' greed, the Government was right to step in to save the banking industry, as a general collapse would have destroyed the economy.

Despite the bankers' greed, the Government was right to step in to save the banking industry, as a general collapse would have destroyed the economy. Agree
    Disagree

Re: My Mp Has Sent A Survey For Me To Complete

Write back to your MP and ask why "Gordon Brown" is not in the options for answering question #1.

Question #2 should have an option that reads "it did anyway, so what is your point?"

Comment

Re: My Mp Has Sent A Survey For Me To Complete

And for a copy of his expenses

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X