• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Apprentice 2009 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apprentice 2009 Thread

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/index.shtml

The above is the link to the new series that starts on March 25th(Wednesday)

Who do you think will win?
    Who do you think will lose?

Re: The Apprentice 2009 Thread

Great

I love this programme

will comment when I have time .

Very first impressions - like the look of Debra
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

A timely bumpety bumpety bump reminder of what is going down tonight.

Comment

Can't wait, I absolutely love Alan Sugar.

Comment

Anita, YOU'RE FIRED!!!

But was Sir Alan right?

Comment

Hmmmmm I think Nona the team leader should have gone, but hey who am I to argue.

Comment

I agree, was sure Nona was going, but Alan hates Lawyers apparantly.
              Luminol x

Comment

There's only one possible winner !!

Kate Walsh

Qualifications: BSc in Psychology and Management Age: 27 Career: Licensing Development Manager Hometown: Hampshire Born in Staffordshire, Kate is confident and resilient with what she describes as an ability to develop and sustain business relationships at all levels. The indie music fan lists cooking, snowboarding and gym workouts as passions she pursues with relentless enthusiasm. Although she regrets not applying to Oxbridge, Kate continues to be a highly motivated and ambitious professional with an educated opinion on most issues. She admires the ballsy approach to business of Sex & The City's Samantha.
                She says: "My CV speaks for itself. I've always excelled academically and I have really achieved within a corporate environment across sales, marketing and a number of different aspects of business."

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Can't wait, I absolutely love Alan Sugar.
                  Fight you for him
                  If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

Budgie, why? She was sooooo annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by rosymaria View Post
                      Fight you for him
                      I've met him a couple of times in our local restaurant, he's a real gentleman and not as fierce as he looks.
                      We had a lovely meal there on my other half and his twin brothers 60th birthday with 6 of our best friends, 10 of us in all, he sent over a couple of bottles of very nice champange and when we went to pay the bill (well over £900) he had settled it.

Now thats what I call a nice man.

Comment

Alan sugar for PM he speaks a lot of common sense I think - probably why he is not in politics.

Personally I thought it was the right decision - to volunteer for team leader in the first week when you dont know the team at all - and can not utilise their strengths ( if they have any) takes courage so I would give Nona the benefit of the doubt for that. The girl who went looked totally miserable - did not speak up and showed no gumption. When it boils down to it he only has the choice of the three in the room and I think it was a pretty close call.
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Can I ask what does Alan Sugar actually do nowadays

As far as I can remember he built crap computers, then went onto build crap satellite receivers.

Comment

I read this in bed last night. It had me in fits.

Comment

Reminds me, the wrong person got kicked out yesterday. Pity.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X