• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car finance

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Car finance

    I have recently had to take back a finance car that I got for an ex. It has only been paid for just short of 2 and a half years of a 5 year term. I've been told the settlement fee... but my question is.... can I offer them a lower price to settle? Any advice would be welcome.
    Tags: None

  • #2
    You can offer any sum you want but will they accept it?

    If you have paid back half you can VT it and walk away with nothing else to pay. Advice in the Shortcuts panel on this page


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.