• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

New car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New car

Due to lockdown I had my new car delivered by trailer

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_303838840723665.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	1536016
    Tags: None

A bit of T Cut and it should be fine.

Comment

I've a small tin of filler for the odd holes and as it doesn't need an MOT due to age (like me) I'll have it on the road by Monday.
      Might take it down the tyre depot for a new set of boots
      . Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1227829884243868.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1536173

Comment

Not too bad, only flat at the bottom.

Comment

Perhaps a mesh repair on the inner tube hernia...visit A&E dept local hospital?

Comment

I suggest a decent Horse Hair paint roller be applied with some Pink air paint, you will find after you finish the car will attract many admiring looks. and please make sure that the tyres are the latest ones that the racing drivers fit, if you are stopped by the Police explain that if they are good enough for racing car drivers why would you take me to court because they are bald ?.

Comment

In case anyone thinks I'm completely bonkers, this was a barn find.
              It is a year younger than mine (1970 v 1971) but has only done 38,000 miles.
              That makes it a donor for engine & transmission plus an aluminium bonnet.
              Bargain!

Comment

those wheel will respoke

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X