• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Idiot Drivers! (rant warning!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot Drivers! (rant warning!)

TWICE, in six months now I have been hit up the R's! Once on the M62 in traffic, and once today, on the A1 again in traffic.

How do people manage to not see the car(s) in front stopping!!! I manage alright!

It's not exactly like I'm in a smart car:

Idiots!

Anyway.. Rant over, feel a bit better now, looks like I'm going to have a little claim for a small dent in the back bumper, nothing to write home about, but why should I have a dented bumper because the bloke behind me doesn't know what stopping distances are!?

Matt

We got whooped up the rs on the M60, right at the top of the slip road for the Trafford Centre.

Saw a classic today on the motorway (can't remember which one, may have been the 61), us in lane one, Eddie Stobart truck in lane two, mini cooper behind it in lane 2, truck a bit in front of us, the cooper indicates left and pulls in in front of us.... all is well at this point, then we watched it undertake the truck and then cut in in front of it (not giving much room at all!) Muppet!

Comment

Can I have a moan too, about drivers in general? Ta, very much...

Why do they insist on indicating left at roundabouts, when they really mean thay are going straight on, or all the way round?

Is it illegal to drive in town at night with headlights on if you are under the age of 25? I CAN'T FECKIN SEE YOU IN THE DARK, YOU TWATS!!! (oops, my mistake... I'm supposed to hear them coming cos they've whacked the volume right up on the stereos in their Chavmobiles.)

Why does that wee girl in the silver Corsa insist on driving at 60 MPH in the outside lane of the dual carriageway north of Aberdeen? Or is she worried about kerbing her alloys, so she makes sure she stays well away from the side of the road?

If I wanted to die horribly in a mangled ball of metal and flame, I'd do it somewhere private. SO STOP FECKIN OVERTAKING ME ON BLIND BENDS, YOU MUPPETS. I might not notice you in time to let you pull in to stop that bloody great petrol tanker from smearing you all over the road. I wouldn't mind, but You'd probably kill everyone except yourself.

WIll you PLEASE not overtake me when I'm doing 60, then slow down to 55. You ARSE.

Do you REALLY know if my brakes work? No? THEN DON'T FECKIN PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME WHEN I'M ABOUT 10 FEET FROM THE JUNCTION!!! I might be Superman, but that doesn't mean I can change the laws of physics!!!

There. I feel all better now.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

And another one..... to the rse that used his horn on me on the roundabout near us.... the big feck off red L's on the car are there for a reason, it's a clue muppet! it was my first fecking roundabout and you should not have been flying round it at 70mph, I did pull out properly and I did get upto a reasonable speed for a roundabout, so slow down and look whats going on you nugget!

And to the guy further down on the DC, you know the bit where your outside line has to merge into my inside lane.... the chevons mean you have run out of road, do not try and scare me off my bit of road thank you, I was in front of you, though another couple of feet of road and you may just have been able to get past me on the outside!

And the other half wonders why I don't want any more lessons!

Comment

I have to agree with the cut you up to get past you then drive well under the speedlimit for the rest of the way.... and what about these people that drive at a constant speed with no variation according to the speed limit, i.e they do 40 on dual carriage ways, motorways and through 30mph limits! WTF is going on there!and people driving up your rs, I like to use my handbrake on you feckers, like to see your eyes pop out when you realise you're about to hit me and my brand new big black car! and fog lights when it isnt effin foggy...WHY! yes your car looks chavvy! People who dont realise the point to a roundabout is to keep the flow of traffic moving, give way to the right, dont stop look around at the other people looking at you then go when i decide to go! IM ON YOUR RIGHT!!!

my rant is done.
          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

People that try and squeeze through when the road is merging into one are another one of my favourites. I just get closer to the car in front so there is no space to get in

They have the choice then.. Hit me, or stop. My car's normally bigger, so they stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              TWICE, in six months now I have been hit up the R's! Once on the M62 in traffic, and once today, on the A1 again in traffic.

How do people manage to not see the car(s) in front stopping!!! I manage alright!

Matt
              Te he he, sorry mate, I was too far up your rs to see your brake lights.

Comment

[QUOTE][People that try and squeeze through when the road is merging into one are another one of my favourites. I just get closer to the car in front so there is no space to get in /QUOTE]

I tried that once but the guy was in a big van and he just forced me off the road

People that slow down on motorways or dual carrigeways before entering slip roads. Slip roads are there to reduce your speed. Pillocks

R

Comment

Lorries who try to overtake other lorries even though they are both governed to 63mph ,so you follow for miles till one gives in.

R

Comment

Oi!!!! You In The Feckin Golf Gti!!! What The Feck Have You Bought It For If You Only Want To Drive At 35 Mph On A Main Road!!!! The Limit Is 60.

You Stupid, Grey Haired, Old Fart Of A Granny!!! Get The Feckin Bus Next Time!!!!
                    My Blog

Comment

OOOHHHHHHHH Temper Temper, just be glad you don't live near me lol I can go forwards with the best of them, but for some strange reason I don't seem to be able to go backwards very well pmsl I often drive an extra mile or two so i don't have to reverse. I know I know I shouldn't be driving but I past me test

Comment

It's what really annoys me about where I live Enaid. The main road out of town along the shore is 40. And annoyins as it is, I do accept that some people prefer to drive just under the limit. That's fine. But what REALLY gets up my nose is, they seem to thingk that the 3 miles between town and my village is a 30 MPH limit, and stick to that. It's 60, YOU MUPPETS.

Even that wouldn't be so bad, except there's never a chance to overtake usually, and by the time you get to my village and realise that they appear intent on carrying on to Aberdeen, 30 feckin miles away, at the same ridiculous speed, you'll understand why I'm on tablets for hypertension.
                        My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X