• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi'ya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi'ya

Sorry I've not been around much lately.
    Been working a lot and seem to have become even more of a recluse than before.
    See my face to face friends quite rarely, but was always here, then slowed down even being here.
    Really enjoyed christmas, working. It was me that gave out the pressies, which was lovely. Some kind soul donated a 1/2 bottle of Brandy, which I somehow missed - meant to check everything, in case of things like that (not allowed on site although they can be as drunk as they like!) The service user was made up!! lol

Then dinner with family where I did nothing at all!! Wow!! That was amazing. First time since I left home at 16 where I have done absolutely nothing for xmas dinner.

Have watched brain numbing TV, which has been great. Work can really take it out of me so 'no thinking' TV works well for me lol

Hope everyone else had a great christmas and all wishes came true.

Have missed everyone, did you miss me - or did no-one notice I hadn't been here for over two weeks??

Lots of love,
    Sally xx

P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!
    Tags: amy, family, meant, refuge

Re: Hi'ya

I missed you and I'm sure everyone else did too.

Welcome back woman xx

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
      I missed you and I'm sure everyone else did too.

Welcome back woman xx

Me too Hi Sally xx

Comment

Hiya Sally xxx

I'm so glad you had a good and busy Christmas.
        My sister has just done her first full on Xmas for Refuge and I've barely seen her.....she's even on call all New Years so wont see her then.
        Don't ever apologise...you do an amazing job.

xxxx
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

who are you?

Comment

Glad you had a good one Sal, my mind starts wandering when people go missing lol
            So it's a double joy when they return, I can give thinking a rest. Enaid x

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas Sal:santa2:

and glad to see you back here

here's to 2009 lets hope it's a better year for all of us

SL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X