• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any good forums for getting legal guidance and support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good forums for getting legal guidance and support?

Can anyone recommend any forums where I can get legal guidance and support?

What should I do in court?
    How should I present a character witness statement?
    What if ex partner looks to be going for custody?

I've tried asking here, but despite upgrading to VIP, posting the Men's Rights forum etc, there's no activity and the case is now just a week away.

I was thinking of joining the FFJ and FNF forums, but I don't want to keep paying membership fees if they don't get any replies either. I can't afford a solicitor.
    Tags: None

Sorry that you have had a disappointing lack of response to your latest threads.
    Changing to VIP doesn't guarantee any more response, just allows more privacy as it is no longer completely public and possibly reduces responses.
    I'm afraid that posting new threads is also counter productive as responders need to go back to your old thread, and that takes time
    Tip for all forums is to bump an existing thread if no replies are received, sometimes they are missed as not all posters are on line all the time.

Regarding your up coming magistrate's court appearance, i don't think you have actually said what the charge is so difficult to make any response, but in any case (although you cannot afford your own solicitor) make sure you make full and early use of the duty solicitor.

Character witness statements would only be presented to court after a guilty verdict and before sentencing.

If your ex is going to apply for custody i don't think there is anyway of heading that off, except when she applies.

Has she stopped looking for a share of the equity of your house?

Have no knowledge of those other forums

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X