• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Birthday Amethyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Amethyst

Happy Birthday Amethyst

I have now known Ame for over 2 years now, I first came across this bloke called "Karnevil" on CAG and from the first time we spoke I thought, I like this guy. I then discovered this "bloke" was actually a woman amazing how wrong you can get things.

I son learned that she was one of the most caring, committed and kind people in the reclaim forum world. There is no-one in my eyes that rises above her.

At times (like earlier today ) she can be a real pain in the arse and others the most wonderful person I know. There are very few people who know the real Sharon and I am proud to be one of them.

She has been there for me when I have been seriously down and likewise I have been there for her. She is highly intelligent, yet extremely modest and self doubting. I could go on for pages and pages but I wont embarress her further. I will simply say............I love you to pieces and there is no-one who can ever outshine you.

She's my Little Wing

Last edited by Amethyst; 6th December 2008, 06:02:AM. Reason: to say.... Thank you spazwangler xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Re: Happy Birthday Amethyst

Happy Birthday Amethyst.

Hope you can chill and have a good un mate.

Tanz:kiss:

Comment

Happy Birthday Amethyst, have a wonderful weekend down south, get roaring drunk and let your hair down you deserve it. Drink lots of Voddy for me!

I am struggling to write anything now, I just read Tools beautiful post ^^and he made me cry!

Last edited by Mochamoo; 5th December 2008, 00:44:AM. Reason: fixed my supersize image lol oppsy 3rd time lucky!
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

cj

Comment

Hope you have a lovely day, wishing you all the very best Nelly xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Blimey 21 again

Comment

Happy Birthday Ame :kiss:

Comment

Happy Birthday,my friend. I hope you aren't here today(with the best intentions meant)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAVE A GREAT DAY

XXXXXX

Comment

HAPPY 40th SHAZZA (Budgie told me your age) I would never have guessed that you were that old, you kiss like a 38 year old....wow girl you look good on it.

Bestest wishes,
                    Hod..Liam..
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Happy birthday Ame xxxxx

Hope you have a wonderful day you so deserve it xxxx
                      Last edited by scottishlass; 2nd June 2009, 11:30:AM.
                      Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS

Hope you have a wonderful day Sharon

Love and Stuff

Budgie XXX

Comment

Many Happy Returns Amethyst - I hope you have a great day.

Comment

Happy Birthday

All the Best

Comment

Happy Birthday. Have a great day

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X