• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BF's Sparkling (clean) avatars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF's Sparkling (clean) avatars

BF

How do I resize this one?

Turbo

http://img34.glitterfy.com/343/glitterfy065430512F.gif

Comment

http://www.brothersoft.com/avatar-si...oad-69603.html
      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
        BF

How do I resize this one?

Turbo

http://img34.glitterfy.com/343/glitterfy065430512F.gif

Hi Turboman :santa_wink:

Try this one, if its still too big, just give me a shout and I will then make it even smaller for you

oops, just seen your new avatar lol, would you like some flashing stars on it?

There ya go Turboman !

bfxx
        Last edited by bloomingflower; 8th December 2008, 15:44:PM.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

I have to ask - what is Enaid's avatar piccie. it may just be me - but I think it looks like a bunch of finches nailed onto a chandelier!! Can someone enlighten me please????:santa_wink:
          Is no longer here

Comment

I thought it was some dead, dried beetles.

LOL:NEWMESSAGE:

Comment

I thought it was 'Bats' v 'Nailgun'

Comment

It is actually part of my countdown to the BIG DAY lol
                There are 17 wine bottles all made into xmas lights.

Comment

i presume that they are empties, Di?? Is that why they are upside down??:hohoho:
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by bloomingflower View Post
                    Hi Turboman :santa_wink:

Try this one, if its still too big, just give me a shout and I will then make it even smaller for you

oops, just seen your new avatar lol, would you like some flashing stars on it?

There ya go Turboman !

bfxx

Not doing very well here---tried to resize middle one using Happy's link--not very successful

BF

take me through the process of resizing if you will--Thanks

Turbo

Comment

Not doing very well here---tried to resize middle one using Happy's link--not very successful

BF

Turbo
                      Oh another one who wants the impossible for Xmas LOL :santa_wink:

Comment

BF

Turbo

Hi Turboman !:santa_wink:

I have given you these steps to follow in which I always use to resize my pictures.....

1. Copy and paste your chosen picture into 'Paint' ( Click on 'start' then click on 'all programmes' scroll up to 'accessories' then click on 'paint'.)

2. Make the white background smaller to the size of your chosen picture. Make your picture as small as you want, then keep making the white back ground the same size as your picture until you see no more white. Then save to 'Your pictures'

hope this helps you... and I hope I've explained it ok

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X