• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Not For The Faint Hearted...be Warned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not For The Faint Hearted...be Warned

Huntsville, Texas mother give her child ECSTASY then VIDEO TAPES IT!

this is true......its sick.....some people should not be parents.
    the girl is safe.....

video: Mother gives ecstasy to child

MISTIE

couldnt watch it all mistie. That is sick. I hope the kiddie has been placed somewhere safe and the mother (if you can call her that) locked up for life and sterilised.
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I don't understand
      I truely don't understand.
      Why would anyone do that?
      Why they thought it was funny.
      There are some very sick people in the world.
      I don't know what to say.
      It kind of scares me.

Sally
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

That is the most revolting sick thing, what the hell is wrong with these people. There must be more harsh words than f****in stupid, total bullies, god I just can't believe it and there's more on that site.

I truly think I've seen enough, my babies are so safe and loved, I just can't believe what I've just seen.

The parents should be tortured.

Comment

OMG.........Spechless.am in tears here..??

Comment

It's absolutely sickening....those people don't deserve to be near kids let alone parent them.
            Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
            DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
            59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
            179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
            254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Updates. This woman deserves to be locked up for a very long time....or preferably a lot worse..

Of course the girls are all claiming the 2-year-old was never given any drugs, only told to act. Uh huh…
              But now Harris, Jackson County, Child Protective Services and the FBI are all investigating and will hopefully get to the bottom of this…
              Is no longer here

Comment

Sick

You know I got a call this afternoon from my daughter she works in Liverpol city centre they blew up a suspect case at the Bus station and the city centre was closed off,she could not get out to pick up my grandson from the nursery so she sked me to get him .I went to the nursery full of lovely little kids then I see this happening to this kid they should be locked in a room with a load of women who cant have kids sick B------s!!
                Last edited by Al59; 18th July 2007, 21:33:PM.

Comment

Shoot the mother.

Comment

speechless
                    there just are'nt words vile enough in the english (or any) language to describe it!!

Comment

Originally posted by itsme View Post
                      Shoot the mother.
                      I agree..............I also couldnt watch the whole video i seen enough after 46 seconds.............Not too sure why you even gave it airplay Mistie hun.......... However this **** and much much more does happen all over the world and its very sad that we live in a world that does not do enough to protect the children.........Even in this country ffs...........our RSPCA has royal approval(R=Royal) however our NSPCC does not.............Seems we love our animals more than our kids and its shameful............FFS am well on my soap box now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by theGobbyOne; 19th July 2007, 08:30:AM. Reason: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X