• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Holiday with the girls in Zante - they had to change the date at the last minute due to work commitments of her friend. She was really apologetic - especially to me!

I am really proud of the photos as to be honest she is a tomboy and actually she hated all the makeup they made her wear.
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
      Holiday with the girls in Zante - they had to change the date at the last minute due to work commitments of her friend. She was really apologetic - especially to me!

I am really proud of the photos as to be honest she is a tomboy and actually she hated all the makeup they made her wear.
      I won't comment too much on the photos but needless to say, she's a good looking lass.

Comment

diplomatic as ever.

She thinks they make her look tarty . As I said she is happier in her jeans and hoodie
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

diplomatic as ever.

She thinks they make her look tarty . As I said she is happier in her jeans and hoodie
          If she tells you that, tell her the tarty look is always in for most men

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
            Showing your age Nattie, classy is the word!

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
              Showing your age Nattie, classy is the word!
              You know my vocabulary is not that good

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
                are most men as sexist as you make out you are then Nattie?

Scooby, your daughter looks lovely in those photos.
                Is no longer here

Comment

thanks Wendy. It was one of those type of cons - where they approach you and offer a free make up /photo session and then sell you very expensive photos . But I was proud of her and her freind as when they went in they explained they had very little money. So when it came to the end they asked if theycould share the cost and have photos of both . they were refused , they persisted they were refused again - so they walked out without buying - then as they were on their way out of the door they bought them back in and agreed a lower price split between the two of them. I must have taught her something right!

Comment

My daughter has a free makeover worth £150 as part of the prom dress package I've bought her. Trouble is it's with a very expensive photographer, and I just know they will try to flog us loads of photos we can't afford. Fortunately i am very strong willed and not easily conned into anything. But i might just buy one, cos she does look stunning in her prom dress.
                    Is no longer here

Comment

I know - they do do the hard sell and apparently sit you down in front of a show of all the pictures, but the ones we have are on a CD which is good - but as you say you have to be .savvy to get a good price - but it can be done. And as you say it is lovely to have pictures of them at that age when they do all look stunning when they are dressed up.

Comment

I 'won' a makeover nearly 20 years ago, and had a lovely day in London having my hair and makeup done and loads of photo's taken. I've still got them now and Les bless him loves them and gets them out of their hiding place to show people when they come round.
                        In one of them I am naked with just some red silk strategically draped around my important bits and I'm quite proud of it, one day I'll scan it and show it to you.

Comment

I think this is calling for a new thread ! In the VIP area - photos you are proud of but dont want in the main forum! - unfortunately mine would be from about 30 years ago.

And I dont mean readers wives type.:eyebrows:

Comment

I think this is calling for a new thread ! In the VIP area -.
                            There was one, with pictures of people when they were kids, I will try and find the link to it

Comment

Here you go

Legal Beagles

Think some of the pic attachments got lost with the server problems though

Comment

Good afternoon,
                                Having read all the posts herein (at great risk to my sanity), would it be fair to say that, were I to pop into the City say, late afternoon/early evening, on Saturday June 13th 2009 and make my way to The Briar Rose on Bennet's Hill, I would be welcomed with a nice cup of tea?
                                Two are always better than one,
                                but not as complicated as three can be.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X