• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complete {link to LIST ONLY} Number ones in the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete {link to LIST ONLY} Number ones in the UK

If you want to have a look into the various number ones in the UK here is the complete list. UK Singles Charts have been compiled since 1952 when Al Martino with "Here is my heart" became the first number 1 song in a compiled chart(for all you pub quiz regulars).
    The Official UK Charts Company : ALL THE NUMBER 1 SINGLES

If you want to hear the songs then I would suggest you visit youtube and search for them. I was hoping to find the midweek chart but unfortunately it is only given out to music industry people who monitor sales and not to the general public. It is copyrighted so closely monitored.

The Official UK Charts Company : ALL THE NUMBER 1 ALBUMS
    The number 1 albums seems to have only been compiled since 1956 and a very familiar name occupied the top spot, Frank Sinatra with his album.... "Songs for Swingin' Lovers"(it did not have the same meaning as it does now.
    The original Soundtrack to South Pacific has the longest time at number 1 with 70 consecutive weeks there.
    Tags: find, songs, youtube

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X