• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Engrish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engrish

lol

Re: Engrish

LOL Pkea !

....heres a couple to give you a chuckle !

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes

That's not right...
    Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?...
    Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP...
    Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man...
    Dum Gai

Small Horse...
    Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach?...
    Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table...
    Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift...
    Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here...
    Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet...
    Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone...
    No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...
    Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...
    Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile...
    Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive...
    Yu Stin Ki Pu

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese fellow

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site.
    The foreman points out a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, 'You're in charge of sweeping.'
    To the Scotsman he says, 'You're in charge of shoveling.'
    And to the Chinese guy, 'You're in charge of supplies.'
    He then says, 'Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile.'
    So the foreman goes away for a couple hours and when he returns, the pile of sand is untouched.
    He asks the Italian, 'Why didn't you sweep any of it?'
    The Italian replies, 'I no hava no broom. You saida to the Chinese a fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere.'
    Then the foreman turns to the Scotsman and says, 'And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile.'
    The Scotsman replies, 'Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnayfin' him either.'
    The foreman is really angry now and storms off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy ...Just then, the Chinese guy leaps out from behind the pile of sand and yells...

'SUPPLIES!!'

:laugh:

Bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

Re: Engrish

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X