• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Delta to show her Jewels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta to show her Jewels!

Just thought that I would let you all know, that your's truly will be exhibiting her stuff in a couple of weeks, and you are all invited to come and see her wares!

Ok now I have your attention!!!! in reality it is the fact that on the 14th July there is going to be a craft fair at the beautiful Gawthorpe Hall, Padiham, Burnley (that'll be in Lancashire) in aid of one or other of the local churches.

Last year it was reallt good, but unfortunately clashed with a Burnley FC home game, this year they have checked the schedule first and it's ok, signs are good for a busy day.

Anyway, your talented Delta will be there with her gorgeous and reasonably priced hand made jewellery, so thought I would mention it here and you are all welcome to come along, meet me! buy my stuff! but hey it's a good day anyway, and if you time it right, I may even stretch as far as a buying a brew.

So, there you have it, my shamless plug, and you can see what it is that keeps me busy when I am not working!

Shameless bump to remind everyone about this show! hope to see some of you there,

I have it on good authority that there is some very nice handmade jewellery being sold at very reasonable prices.

Starts at 10

Comment

I'd go if it were'nt so far away !!
      I'll be there in spirit instead..hows that

hope it all goes well for you though hun

Comment

Thanks hun, I hope it goes ok to, really could do with selling some of this stuff, it's kinda piled up on me!

Comment

Hiya Delta,

So your an exhibitionist.
          Sadly Burnley is too far for me to travel but if as I suspect you also sell via Ebay or maybe you have a site. PM me the link please, I have a mrs who loves Jewels (I guess thats why she asked me to marry her).

Best wishes,
          Hod...Liam..
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            Hiya Delta,

So your an exhibitionist.
            Sadly Burnley is too far for me to travel but if as I suspect you also sell via Ebay or maybe you have a site. PM me the link please, I have a mrs who loves Jewels (I guess thats why she asked me to marry her).

Best wishes,
            Hod...Liam..
            Isnt there a section on the site where you can put your details as I would be interested to see you jewels..fnar fnar..
            Its the wedding anniversary soon, so ideas most appreciated

Comment

Unfortunately i don't have a site or sell them on ebay (now there's an idea), but I can cobble together some photos and send them out I guess.

It's mostly beaded stuff, a lot of it being off loom beadweaving (earrings/bracelets/chokers), aslo some brooches made from bead woven fairies/monkeys/insects etc, and of course some 'normal' beaded earrings.

When I did it all out to sort later I will get some piccies done

Comment

Wow Delta.. a woman of many... erm.. talents

Lots of competition on Ebay, but a bit of competition never hurt anyone, sadly burnley is a tad too far for me to travel as well.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

It's mostly beaded stuff, a lot of it being off loom beadweaving (earrings/bracelets/chokers), aslo some brooches made from bead woven fairies/monkeys/insects etc, and of course some 'normal' beaded earrings.
                  Real monkeys???
                  Bet thats a heavy necklace, suppose you need a baggy top as well
                  lol

Comment

Er I fink if you read it properly, the monkey is a brooch, I stuck a pin in it's back (got a bit testy at that point....think it was the superglue!)

Comment

Hi Delta, please may I have some pics? I luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve jewelery

My OH does not but hey, I do ...lol.

Comment

The monkeys, do you have to pick a species that matches your outfit or do you just spray them to match (also I hope the paint isn't tested on animals, that would be cruel)

Comment

Have loaded some piccies onto photobucket, hope this link works
                          Sweetblossom_01/Jewellery - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comment

Wow Delta.. You must have patience to do that.. I'd go into one the first time something didn't go right, and smash it all. Patience isn't me

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt, I do have to be in the right frame of mind or else the beads fly all over the place, the chokers are harder cos they take about 3 hours each to make and I tend to get cramp in the hand doing the holding, the chokers also result in bent beading needles, whereas the others are done with wire (so I end up with holes in my fingers either way!)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X