• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

That is true enaid, boots tend to cause me pain thats why i`m ready now lol, just relaxing with a coffee watching the history channel hehe

Comment

heheheheh keep watching sol, we may be on it tomorrow lol

Comment

Morning all, jut dragged my butt out of bed and am on my first coffee. Need to have a bath and decide what I am wearing, and then run round with the hoover, make a beed up for Tempty and then I am fit to go (oh yes via the cashpoint, can't get far with a fiver)

Comment

Oh the joys of living round the corner. I'm finally out of my pit with a coffee made by the maid (daughter lol). Haven't even thought about what to wear yet. I can't leave the kids til 7 so I might even go buy something new.

See you all later on, probably all be past it by the time I get there but hey I'll have something fun to watch.

Comment

I some have arrived already...

Comment

I won't be there til after 7 either Theo, so it looks like me and you will have some catching up to do lol

Lord only knows what I'm wearing, and I can't be arsed to go for something new [plus I've already bought some new clothes this month - but still nothing to wear pmsl]

See ya later guys

PJ xx

Comment

Enjoy yourselves all, sorry i cant be there!
                Maybe next time?
                Be good peeps, or we'll hear about it tomorrow lol

Comment

Anyone up yet?
                  Or are you all nursing hangover's?

Tell us all about your day.
                  Sorry to have missed it, hope it was a good one

Sally xxx
                  P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                  life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                  Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

First report is in Sal,

Majority of them are up and about and currently polishing off breakfast back at the Six Chimneys . A good night from what I hear and a good attendance . I`m sure as the mists clear the stories will be remembered and heads will be hung in shame

Nelly and T nice to finally meet you pre-party , Jan , Ame , Sol and Morg always a pleasure to see you again even if it was only a flying visit .

Apologies to Oporto , Cyn ,PJ , Gert , PJ , Nattie , PK and missus Delta and hubby and anyone else I missed at the night do .
                    Last edited by Tools; 23rd September 2007, 10:03:AM.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Did the Gorilla make it?
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Did Nattie go?
                        P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                        life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                        Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Sol no function sleep without

Comment

Ahh, to finally slip into something more comfortable, eh Enaid

Hehe I've even beat Delta to make for the first report of last nite!!

I think I can safely say a great night was had by all!

Jan, Nona, Sol, Morg, Ame, Theo - great to see you all again - Tempty, Enaid, Delta & Mr Delta, PK and Mrs PK, Cyn, Oporto, Nattie - lovely to finally meet you all and put faces to names.

I think it was agreed all round that I'm nothing like my avatar - I decided to cover up for a change

I'd like to say a big thank you to Jan for arranging accommodation - otherwise we'd have all been kipping on the benches outside the six chimneys, waiting for it to reopen this morning

Morg - nice to see you kept awake this time he did very well, still at it till 4am! sheep, sex, bulls???? barrr barrr pmsl

Ame - my partner in crime - what can I say - still luvs ya hun

Nattie - do you ever shut up?? [sorry hun, just kidding - although at 4am, when I could hear you and bill yackering next door while I was trying to get to sleep, I wasn't that impressed lol]

Bill and Tempty - such dedication to the cause [drinking , that is ] coming all that way for a 'couple' of glasses of pop

Enaid - double rums at 11am?????? and I hid her evidence in the pub last nite too - hows that for a mate?? pmsl

PK - wayyy younger than I imagined, and flashing us all night!!! [and he's got a doppleganger, who looks like he's a hired hitman hasn't he ame lol]

Sol - the perfect gentleman as always [well, until he's had a few voddys ]

Delta - I've still got the image of you cooking fishfinger buttys, whilst on the fone in my head pmsl - great afterburners by the way lol

I look forward to seeing you all again. No doubt there'll be some pics knocking around earlier - I just hope its the tame ones that are on show!!!

PJ eej: xxx

Comment

:angels:Seems like a good time was had by all

I'm a newbie here, BTW

Comment

heheheh hello angel have we met lol ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X