• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I ask favour please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I ask favour please

I'm after a favour if at all possible please. I have just revamped my website and would very much appreciate an honest opinion from people as to what they think and as to whether they have any ideas on how I could improve the site (although my techincal capabilites are equal to that of a fruit fly!!!).

Any thopughts and opinions are extremely welcome indeed - thanks

Re: Can I ask favour please

And the website address is?

Comment

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That would have been really helpful piece of info to have put on my first post wouldn't it!!! Told you I had the techinical abilities of a fruit fly!!!! www.jennybarlow.co.uk

Comment

I like it, nice and friendly and good music while you browse.

Well done.

Comment

an ingenius piece of free advertising PMSL :rofl:

Comment

Looks and sounds good to me

Comment

Right thats the entertainement sorted for the Xmas meet then.

The only comment I could make is 'Where is the link to us'?? lol

Its looks very good

Comment

I'm more than happy to put a link to this site on it if that's ok with the powers that be, In fact I will do that right now.....
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Right, the link is now on the site, if you want the wording to the link changed, then please let me know (and a suggestion to what to put instead be great too!!!)

Thanks for the feedback, it is very much appreicated. It's hard to look at your own work with an opne mind, so it's good to know it's ok. Last thing I want to do is put people off!!!!

Oh and yes to the xmas party, I'm up for it - just as long as it's not fancy dress as your favourite kind of dong....... Also can it be a Friday please as I don't have any Saturdays free until January!! Can we hold it in Kent please??????? I don't ask much do I!!!!!
                Last edited by fuzzybrain; 27th August 2008, 09:10:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

very nice, you have a lovely voice
                  Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Nice clean and simple website - but a few errors.

I am a professionally trained singer and have many years experience within the music industry. I have an extensive repertoire which includes songs from the 1950's to songs in the music charts
                    I'm not a a shy little wall flower!!
                    I like to get the audience dancing and joining in
                    . Request s books are available so people can chose what songs they would like to me to perform for them.
                    We use an Amico 1000 FBT PA system with an extensive lighting.
                    I feel my act is very versatile and all appeals to all ages
                    I undertake engagements in a wide range of venues such as restaurants
                    I am also very experienced with regard s to supplying entertainment
                    Sorry, but you did ask...

Comment

And I love your for it - honest!!! I hate proof reading things I have written - I can never see the mistakes I have made, so a fresh pair of eyes is so useful. Thank you very much indeed for the help.

Comment

You have a stunning voice and teenager daughter thought so too!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids said you should be on X Factor!!!

Comment

They didn't want me - I tried last year and didn't get past the teenage work experience TV producers that judge the first couple of rounds. You have to go through a couple of rounds before they let you anywhere near the judges you see on tv.

I think my mistake was not dressing up as a ballerina on roller skates, Am considering maybe doing it next year in a telly tubby costume.......

Comment

Your site looks fab!

I cannot believe those idiots didn't give you a chance. You are far more talented than half the acts we see in front of the judges. I'm sure Simon Cowell and co would rather do an audition with you than with half the talentless freaks they normally have to endure.

Comment

Awwwwww you lot are making me blush!!! So i'll go for the red tellytubby costume then - it will match my face!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X