• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A Rumour About .......... Xena's Birthday Today ???????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Rumour About .......... Xena's Birthday Today ???????????

When I switched on my computer this morning I had a new even flagged up on my Skype and guess what lo and behold it says its Xena's birthday today.
    If thats so I'd like to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HUN

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: A Rumour About .......... Xena's Birthday Today ???????????

Happy 60th Birthday Xena
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

Happy Birthday Xe

All the Best

Comment

DON'T SHOUT AT ME IF IVE GOT THIS WRONG PEEPS !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, well, if it is your birthday xena, may i be the first to post the mandatory cock picture as my gift to you

Comment

I hope that this is not a chinese whisper - But if it is true, then

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            xxxxxxxx

Comment

A very happy 45th Birthday xena, I know someone said 60th but I didn't believe it myself. This will cheer you up..............
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
              Last edited by enaid; 11th May 2009, 09:40:AM.

Comment

ROFL ROFL ROFL...It's not my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks for early wishes lol, you have the wrong month!! Next Month is my 40th !! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                  ROFL ROFL ROFL...It's not my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks for early wishes lol, you have the wrong month!! Next Month is my 40th !! LOL
                  If my calculations are correct, that would be your THIRD 40th?

Comment

PMSL stevo

Comment

Mmmmm

Legal Beagles

Comment

Bloody hell hun, trust you to register with Skype and put yer birthday on when you was trollied!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone but its a genuine mistake, the gin queen started it pmsl.

Comment

If you'd have asked me I'd have told you when her birthday was.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X