• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Anniversary Happyolddog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary Happyolddog

Married 24 years this monday, so nothing new about playing with myself!:tinysmile_aha_t:

Re: Happy Anniversary Happyolddog

Wow Thanks CJ xxx
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Best wishes to you both Di x
      Last edited by enaid; 11th May 2009, 09:40:AM.

Comment

Well done to Mrs Happy for putting up with Liam for all these years.

Bless you both.

xxxxxx

Comment

Thats the serious bit......now the Jokes:

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he
          has been living with for the last 40 years.
          The Wizard says, “Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words
          that were used to put the curse on you.
          The old man says without hesitation, “I now pronounce you man and
          wife.”

A man and a woman were married for 40 years. When they first got married the man said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 40 years of marriage the woman never looked.

However on the afternoon of their 40th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer bottles and $1954.25 in small bills. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner at their favorite restaurant. After dinner the woman could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in.

But now I need to know why do you keep the bottles in the box?"
          The man thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these wonderful years you deserve to know the truth: Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer bottle in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

The woman was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened, but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen. And I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later, the woman asked the man, "Why do you have all that money in the box?" To which the man answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

Comment

HAPPY ANIVERSARY
            HAPPY

Comment

Happy Anniversary Happy

Comment

Best wishes to you both. Love from SL xxxxxxx
                Last edited by scottishlass; 2nd June 2009, 11:31:AM.
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Happy Anniversary (though you only get 15 years for murder these days)

Comment

Happy Anniversary Happy

Comment

Happy Anniversary Hod

The Secret to a Happy Marriage
                      A couple was celebrating their Golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.
                      "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon, " explained the husband. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled.
                      My wife quietly said 'That's once.'
                      We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again. Once more my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.'
                      We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My wife promptly removed a gun from her handbag and shot the mule.
                      I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

How the hell has Mrs Happy put up with you for this long???

Nah, just kidding hun, she's a very lucky woman, you're one in a million!!

Congratulations to you both!!

Love PJ xXx

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                          How the hell has Mrs Happy put up with you for this long???

Nah, just kidding hun, she's a very lucky woman, you're one in a million!!

Congratulations to you both!!

Love PJ xXx
                          She put up with me for so long cos I'm bloody lovely and a bit simple
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

a bit??? lol

I LOVE YOU HAPPY....

happy anniversary honey bunch.

Love you tons

L xx
                            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

24 years? Nearly the same as my age.

Happy anniversary xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X