• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lizi's CharityRun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lizi's CharityRun

My daughter thinks she can run 10k! She has never run anywhere, except to the cash machine(Me).

Hope you don't mind of I post a link.

Run 10k for Cancer Research UK - Lizi Lowe's Fundraising Page

Re: Lizi's CharityRun

Good luck to Lizi lol

:clap2:

Comment

she'll need it, I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Niklowe View Post
        My daughter thinks she can run 10k! She has never run anywhere, except to the cash machine(Me).
        She's like me then, but even I managed to run the Bluewater 10k race.

Never, ever again. I thought I was going to die and in fact, dying would have been preferable to pounding 16 times around those car parks (although it may have been more like 5 or 6 times, I lost count!).

I wasn't going to not finish though and I wasn't last either.

Comment

well done indeed Amy. wish I'd been there to see it, and cheer you on.

Comment

well done indeed Amy. wish I'd been there to see it, and cheer you on.
            Lying toad.

Comment

Come on you lot. What about sponsoring Amy, Xena, and sapphire, for the London marathon.

Comment

Come on you lot. What about sponsoring Amy, Xena, and sapphire, for the London marathon.
                The only marathon they would finish is the chocolate version with nuts in...lol

Comment

I would love to see them in their shell suits, swigging their bottles of water(Wine most probably) huffing and puffing, gossipping, and God knows else.

Comment

I could win a drinking wine contest, as long is it's not homemade.

Comment

I would think they would wine all the way round

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X