• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hendy Group Limited t/a Hendy Ford

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendy Group Limited t/a Hendy Ford

So a Court battle commences today with these people. I have never had such awful service as i have received from these characters. I purchased a Ford Mondeo 57 plate which i paid over £7k for, it was described as (in front of witnesses) being owned by the director of Fords used car sales, has […]

More...
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.
    Tags: None

Re: Hendy Group Limited t/a Hendy Ford

Originally posted by pt2537 View Post
    So a Court battle commences today with these people. I have never had such awful service as i have received from these characters. I purchased a Ford Mondeo 57 plate which i paid over £7k for, it was described as (in front of witnesses) being owned by the director of Fords used car sales, has […]

More...
    Hi pt,
    In my long experience with auto electrical /electronic systems of motor vehicles ( nealy 50 years).........with fault code recording in the ECU , if there should be more than a certain amount of faults pertaining to one specific circuit/system no fault code will show ...for reason the system is not designed to handle and record more than X amount of faults.
    Just my opinion pt, but that is what I have found when I was involved " in the trade"

Worn Wiper blades ...definate MOT fail.......loose Carpet hindering proper control of clutch and brake and accelerator pedals also a definate MOT fail and dangerous

Sparkie
    Last edited by Sparkie1723; 28th October 2014, 13:53:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
      Hi pt,
      In my long experience with auto electrical /electronic systems of motor vehicles ( nealy 50 years).........with fault code recording in the ECU , if there should be more than a certain amount of faults pertaining to one specific circuit/system no fault code will show ...for reason the system is not designed to handle and record more than X amount of faults.
      Just my opinion pt, but that is what I have found when I was involved " in the trade"

Worn Wiper blades ...definate MOT fail.......loose Carpet hindering proper control of clutch and brake and accelerator pedals also a definate MOT fail and dangerous

Sparkie
      Cheers Sparks

Ive got their balls right where they need to be and im about to give them a darn good squeeze
      I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

Comment

Cheers Sparks

Ive got their balls right where they need to be and im about to give them a darn good squeeze
        OOooohh......matron! :wub: x

Comment

who were the witnesses by the way? If I were you i would have an AA inspection or similar and see if you can negociate.

Comment

Ive now secured an Interlocutory Judgment on the Claim. This means Fords can no longer defend the matter, and of course i will now get a hearing to assess my losses.

Happy days

Comment

Ive now secured an Interlocutory Judgment on the Claim. This means Fords can no longer defend the matter, and of course i will now get a hearing to assess my losses.

Happy days
              :rockon::juge: And its " Up Yours" Mr Motor Car Dealer

Sparkie

Comment

"Ah" the motor trade keeping up its reputation as usual !

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...144#post496144

even the "big hitters" note the past misconduct & reasons for not fixing known defects was purely down to costs as in it would be less expensive to be sued & pay damages than suffer a total recall. Not that long ago either.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X