• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr

december 2014 bought car for wifey then in feb 2015 sold it due to expecting baby .car was sold private person partly car and money. 3 days after transaction had repo man then we get touch with new buyer to return car .he refused 2 twice offer to return car he said he dont care. After 4 mths later he try get money back and 1yrs later put claim . We are in court now and we are defendant ,no solicitor nothing can we win it
    Last edited by Homzi84; 7th November 2016, 11:39:AM. Reason: Not enough text
    Tags: None

Re: Mr

Whoa! Slow down and lets have a bit more information please? :tongue2:

You bought car on HP in Dec 14

Sold it in Feb 15? Part X and cash.

Three days later 'repo' company get in touch? Who/What are they?

Please give us some details of the court claims issued by purchaser? Has he had car repossessed?

How much is he claiming, can you share the wording of his court claim please and what date it was issued and received?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: Mr

sorry for that i was on my brake time,now back to home .lets start again .in december 2014 i was sent by my wife to buy for her car.me and my brother we bought car with her name on v5 logbook . couple days later found some faults and all bills come up 70 700 pounds.paid cash for car and not done any checks beacuse seller send me one via email,but never done any hpi checks beacuse never heard about it. in february 2015 my wife worried about our familly income due to maternity leave and uncoming baby and she wish to have this same car but older.she find private advert about sale p/x similiar car .seller agree to p/x our car and give money .transaction was completed.he gave us his car plus cheque .4 days later after transaction cheque come back from back and was bounced.this same day repo man left documents for her to fill it out to proof that shes a innoncent purchaser.beacuse she was on v5 logbook.that day phoned up to buyer who p/x car and paid by cheque and cheque back from bank.told him about situation with repo and that she wish to get back her car to not brings any future problems .buyer not said anything.we try get car from friday but hes sent text message that hes not at home,then following day we start journey to get our car back and on the way we phoned up him a said that we want car beacuse he might have problems and car might be reposses by repo beacuse loan firm keep interest to car and person whos sold us car was original purchaser but we might be innoncent purchaser but he might loose good title.he ignored everything and he paid stright away money on my account .on monday we sent hime off letter regarding what he said and that he ignored our intention. 2 month later received letter from his solicitor that he want money back over 10k plus damaged 300pounds .we ignered this same way like hes ignored us.in 2016 he start moneyclaim for ammount nearly 11k .car cost us together with repair 9.300 .claim it will be fast track and trial is this week.my wife not using any solicitors.what will be now .all documents been sent out to court like it should.what we should think about it ,i dont know .one person with ignored words can damage our live.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X