• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

Hi dont know if there is anyone out there who can help me with an ongoing problem i have been having with scottish power for the last 2 years, at my wits end with them now and their false promises to contact me and every time i get a new complaints person, finally got it moved to the directors customer support team but once again they have failed to call me back as promised and keep opening and closing accounts. no idea where i stand with my bill and just not getting anywhere with them. im contacting offcom tomorrow but just wondering if anyone can help me pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Tags: None

Re: Helpppppppppppppppppppppp

Could you post up more details about your problems?
    With more info you might get more hep!

Comment

................. but after a 6 year wait I doubt we will hear from Debbie again,
      She has either resolved her problem or still or committed suicide

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        ................. but after a 6 year wait I doubt we will hear from Debbie again,
        She has either resolved her problem or still or committed suicide
        des8 I doubt we'll be hearing from the poster you responded to either!

Just to let you know a lot of spammers nowadays put invisible links in there posts that although don't get seen or clicked by readers, drive the link up the rankings in Google searches.

But the links aren't invisible when searching the user's posts and show in white text.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1623700

Comment

EXC

Can the platform auto-detect this 'spam' links and delete? Do you have the technology?

Comment

It's difficult as a link is a link and we have to allow links to be posted for obvious reasons. To be honest I don't know how they manage to post a link in a transparent font but I'm no techy.

Our spam filter picks up various common spam subject words (whether contained in a link or not) and automatically unapproves the post but we have to be careful what words we ban as obviously that could prevent genuine posts.

It's a tough balance to get right.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X