• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am new to this and just want to say hello evryone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am new to this and just want to say hello evryone

Thanks des i was starting to give up on all of this

Comment

Thanks des i was starting to give up on all of this as the effect on my helth and my carea is all to much

Comment

Well I have spent most of my day trying to find out whats happening with my apeal and if the apeal will stop the eviction that is sceduald to happen but sadly I still have no idear as to whats happening with any off it but once i do hear anything guys i will let you all know .

Comment

Hi dose anyone knowif i can hold the morgage company liabel for my landlords insolvent trading iam not sure if you can with a privit landlord or if this is just for business premises if anyone knows your advice would be valuable thank you

Comment

Well for some very unknown reason the eviction that i received no nottice off has happened and although I have a apeal in it still happend but saying that i received a email yesterday telling me that the Sheriff Principle has looked at my aplication to which the court told me to retype it kn a form 34 which is my understanding to ask for leave to apeal anyway the email read as follows the Sheriff principle has looked at your aplication and has asked the curator ad litum for her view before taking this futher they will be in touch in due corse.

So if anyone lawyer or otherwise can help be much apreshiated

Comment

Originally posted by curupt court system View Post
              Well for some very unknown reason the eviction that i received no nottice off has happened and although I have a apeal in it still happend but saying that i received a email yesterday telling me that the Sheriff Principle has looked at my aplication to which the court told me to retype it kn a form 34 which is my understanding to ask for leave to apeal anyway the email read as follows the Sheriff principle has looked at your aplication and has asked the curator ad litum for her view before taking this futher they will be in touch in due corse.

So if anyone lawyer or otherwise can help be much apreshiated
              As I understand it a Curator ad litum is appointed as a safe guarder under the M H Act (s) an will assess the ( for want of a better word) the vulnerability/ capability of an individual in regard to legal actions etc.

nem

Comment

how curupt are our courts

Hi nem nice to speak to you again would you know how exactly they would assese me as i have niver even met this woman the curator ad litim and today yes my friends i found myself aproshing a solicitor for help but recived none and no explanation as to why they cant help they just cant so haveing walked into several different lawyer a lady final understood my defence but couldn't help as she is a privit solicitor and dusnt do leagle aid but has my details to find me someone who will help me finggers crossed guys as i need all the help i cann get .

Comment

Hope you manage to find the representation you need.

I understood a curator ad litum (if appointed) was more akin to a Litigation Friend in English & Welsh Courts.
                  They act independently of the party in proceedings, but in the best interest of that party.

Comment

Dose anyone know how i sue a morgage company for being an assesory to my landlords insoverant trading

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X