• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Facebook users please read.. Stop atos!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook users please read.. Stop atos!

A very dear friend has posted this pledge on Facebook, lets get as many people signing as we can!
    It's to stop Atos ruining more lives, and yes BB I am inviting him to LB

http://www.causes.com/causes/788577-...&utm_source=fb

Thanks guys
    Tags: None

Re: Facebook users please read.. Stop atos!

I'm in my own battle with A Terrible and 'Orrible Shower, Puff. I agree they should be stopped. Social Welfare Change Minister Chris Grayling treats people as if they don't matter and thinks he can pull the wool over the eyes of other MPs by singing the praises of them.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Done !

Comment

DONE!

Comment

Signed

Comment

These kind of things really make me feel good because there is so much memories attached to the incident anyway you guys had some great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca01 View Post
              These kind of things really make me feel good because there is so much memories attached to the incident anyway you guys had some great fun.
              Don't quite follow, Rebecca - what do you mean please?

Comment

Done

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X