• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Aci ignored my letters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aci ignored my letters

Hi there, I have seen some of your very helpful
    advice with others online and wondered if you could possibly help me. I received letters from aci about a debt from 20 years ago! I don’t owe any miney and so sent a statute barred letter they have ignored this and sent a letter to say I have ignored them and have instructed verify to collect the debt. Do you have any advice on my next steps? Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Hi KTGR80

Welcome to LB

Try not worry.

Send the following, but add the following:

'If you continue to ignore my letters I will make formal complaints to the Financial Conduct Authority and Trading Standards.'

Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

https://nationaldebtline.org/get-inf...cover-debt-ew/

Comment

Hi Echat11
      thankyou for your kind words and for
      coming back to me so quickly.
      i shall do this right away and hopefully they won’t turn up in the meantime.
      i shall let you know how it goes.

Comment

Hi Echat11, I just took a look at the link and this was the last letter I sent to them that they ignored. Just to check I am to send this again with the additional paragraph you have sent. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ktgr80 View Post
          Hi Echat11, I just took a look at the link and this was the last letter I sent to them that they ignored. Just to check I am to send this again with the additional paragraph you have sent. Thanks
          Yes, send the same letter with the additional paragraph. Make sure you get Proof of Postage.

Update when you get a response.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X