• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Theft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft

Hi,
    Im really panicking because I got caught by a store detective today stealing. However all she did was take the stuff that I didn’t pay for as I paid for some but not all and she said you are banned and you are no longer welcome. All she did was take a photo of me, she didn’t take any details. I left the store and that was it, since I left I felt so sick and I felt bad as I did take before getting caught in the food section and didnt get caught. I then wen’t into the clothing part and took stuff. I went back to the store to apologise to the manager and said I should’nt of done it and i’m very sorry. I was so worried and wasnt thinking straight I didnt tell her I had also taken from the food department ( £10 worth) i dunno if the store detective would look up the cctv for the food department and realise I didnt pay and got away with it would she send it to police?
    im 100% never doing it again! I know its wrong and I never want to feel like this ever again!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X