• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells - Assesssing account for Legal Action Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells - Assesssing account for Legal Action Letter

Hi All,

New here and looking for some help, please.

I have received a letter from Lowells, saying they are assessing my account for legal action as they have not heard from me. I have now looked deeper into this and it is for an old Vanquis credit card. This I believe is way back as it is NOT showing on my Clearscore credit report.

There is a message on Clearscore saying a new report is being added to my December Report !

I however think i may have done my self an injustice in honesty also. On my credit file is an account that was started in Jan 2010 I cant remember what this is for. No payments have been made since 2015. Lowells got in touch a few weeks back and I've paid £25 so far on the account as i panicked. A friend told me i may not now longer be liable as its out of date???

Since I have done that one paymentÂ* they have updated the account date to October 2019 on Clearscore (see image)

In terms of both of my issues, is there anything I can do at all please? Appreciate any help

Â*
    Tags: None

Hi All
    It’s funny you should mention a Vanquis account that they saying is outstanding. I have the same problem. I know for a fact that I have never dealt with Vanquis and have written 3 letters which have been ignored. All I asked was for proof and till now have had no reply. ITS BEEN NEARLY 4 YEARS SINCE I WROTE TO THEM. What are my rights please anyone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X