• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell

Lowell Financial have 6 defaults registered against me for accounts I know nothing about.
    They refuse to remove them to allow me to purchase urgently needed expensive medical equipment.

Urgent advice needed please.
    Tags: None

jaguar1954

Comment

more details as to alledged debts and originator names?

Comment

There are 3 mobile accounts and 3 mail order accounts.

With one account (O2) they have been sending letters to the wrong address so no demands nor a notice of assignment.

Also the O2 account was cancelled in Jan 2016 when the equipment was taken into their shop because the signal dropped out and never came back.

O2 then rang me to say the contract is closed with no money owing.

At the time of the phone call i was sitting on a hospital bed with no way of recording the conversation.

Orange
        T-Mobile
        Studio
        JD Williams
        Jacamo
        Ambrose Wilson

Comment

Lowell have written of the debts and will not be pursuing me for the money however the defaults they have registered on my credit file are preventing me from obtaining any finance even though i have threatened suicide because of my health issues.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X