• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LegalBeagles: beagles at the supreme court. exc will be reporting from inside the cou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LegalBeagles: fsa confirm waiver has now lapsed. banks must deal with complaints

It can surly only be a matter of hours before the Master of the Rolls send a directive to Courts to lift the stays if a court is prepared to proceed on the basis of FSA waiver being dropped.

Here's the down side of that from a claimants point of view with just the FSA waiver lifted:

The clock is now ticking again if the six year rule is accepted (not by me) as banks have often tried to claimants in the past.

Any settlement offered can now be deemed to be Full and Final.

It opens the door for dangling derisory offers to desperate customers a few weeks before Christmas, who wouldn't be tempted ?
    The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Re: LegalBeagles: fsa confirm waiver has now lapsed. banks must deal with complaints

Agreed Robster.

We need to know before the end of the week, what the OFT plan to do now, so we know what we need to lol

Comment

I hope OFT make thier minds up before HSBC write to me, so I know what Im supposed to respond with, I bet the banks complaints dept are getting overtime to get out thier response letters as quickly as possible!

Lumi x
        Luminol x

Comment

LegalBeagles: going in under disproportion rather than adequacy .

LegalBeagles: going in under disproportion rather than adequacy .

More...

Comment

LegalBeagles: beagles finally speak with bba brian mairs and still think he is sound

LegalBeagles: beagles finally speak with bba brian mairs and still think he is sound

More...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X