• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Constructive dismissal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constructive dismissal

hi.
    Im 51, Male.I worked for my employer for over 8.5 years,worked my way up from,picker/packer to full production manager,not a blemish on my record in all the years.
    I was suffering with an illness,(a rare heart condition) also a blown tendon on my achilless heal,but if that wasn't bad enough,I suffered an injury at work on my back.
    I was already feeling the pressure from my boss and I didn't want to lose my job,
    I didn't put it in the accident book,I wasn't looking at making a claim,so I didn't think,(silly me).any way,
    2 weeks later I couldn't carry on working and had to go on sick,with my boss agreeing for me to take time off,as much as needed. Fast forward 2days of been on sick,my boss starts his barrage of aggressive, Harrasment and threats along with accusations of theft from the company,and he was editing cctv footage together and preparing for a meeting for the following week,
    what?..i have never stolen anything,He said it was worth a costodial sentence,and police was dealing with it and investigating.I couldn't belive what he was saying,I explained, I was on sick,he couldn't do this,it went on for 4 months,threats of violence,and vists from his friends,nearly 200 messages over 4 month period of been on sick.
    I asked for the companies HR details because I couldn't deal with him,but he refused.
    He refused to give me a copy of my employment contract,or any details of the accusations to prepare for a meeting,I sent in 3 grievance letters,but got no response back,just alot of abuse through wattsapp messages.
    I had to go to the police, because of the Harrasment and make a crime log,and they told me ther wasnt any investigation about me,He was just lying,but i knew that,im not a thief.
    I got advice from a solicitor and spoke to Acas,and citizens advice,I came to the conclusion i couldnt go back there and so resigned.
    I have been through Acas for early conciliation,and entered my Et1 from,and my employer has till next Wednesday to send his ET3 form,i have already sent my Schedule of Loss to him,i have till September 2nd to exchange all my Documents (bundle).
    Now I'm at the point wondering how far he can take this with all his lies.
    Im struggling mentally with all this,plus on medication for it all which isnt helpng,its difficult,but i cant let him succeed in treating people like this..I need Help.please
    Tags: None

My hearing date is in November,via video.i do belive any evidence he will put forward will be manipulated or edited in some way.if he responds at all,,but if he does.
    How best to prepare my bundle,and format everything properly.i only have my trusty Galaxy 22 and no access to a computer or printer,so have to go to the local community centre to use their's.
    I know he has to produce the file.
    But i have to send all documents to him.
    Do I send the court my schedule of loss because I had to ammend it and send it too the respondent, which I have done,but not to the courts.

Comment

Sorry,
      one more question for now,
      Is it unlawfull if the respondent makes up evidence to try and prove his case..
      thankyou,
      I hope you can help.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X