• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Age UK energy deals with E.On to be examined by regulators – BBC News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age UK energy deals with E.On to be examined by regulators – BBC News

A claim that charity Age UK has been promoting unfavourable gas and electricity deals in return for cash is to be examined by two regulators. The Sun newspaper said energy deals offered by Age UK with supplier E.On may have been much more expensive than the cheapest offers from the firm.The energy regulator Ofgem and…
    Read More -> Age UK energy deals with E.On to be examined by regulators – BBC News

More...
    Tags: None

Re: Age UK energy deals with E.On to be examined by regulators – BBC News

Yet another charity under scrutiny, very disappointed in Age UK if this is found to be true. The elderly need all the help they can get and as mud sticks I personally think this will affect them big time as to them being trusted.
    I watched the Kids Company inside story last night, I will not share my opinion as it may cause ructions lol.
    I myself became an ambassador for a charity and I thought I would be able to help in some small way, truth be known I think it was a begging bowl role and I am no good at that so I quit.
    Very sad we need charities for so much every day living imho and even sadder that a lot of them are run by massively paid ceos.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X