• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Young father Aran Waite killed himself amid worries over unpaid council tax bill | Ma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young father Aran Waite killed himself amid worries over unpaid council tax bill | Ma

A father-of-one took his own life amid worries that he was due to be visited by bailiffs over an unpaid £600 council tax bill, an inquest into his death has heard.Bar manger Aran Waite, 23, had spoken of ‘never having the money to do anything’ and could have acted on the spur of the moment, […]

More...
    Tags: None

Re: Young father Aran Waite killed himself amid worries over unpaid council tax bill

Not the first ad not the last death due In part to a debt.
    Hope his family get through this with all the help they can get.

I keep writing this but will repeat it THE WHOLE DEBT IDUSTRY NEEDS BRINGINGING INTO THE 21sr CENTURY.

Comment

Re: Young father Aran Waite killed himself amid worries over unpaid council tax bill

Utter despair over debt is so very, very sad.
      But unfortunately, money rules over everything and the greedy will not give it up.
      My condolences to the poor family of this man.
      “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3378364.html

Way to many people doing this over actions taken by councils.

What is really, really truly tragic, is the presure is put on people, just so account depts within the council can hit markers.
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Another life gone. As usual they will say ‘oh, he was depressed and the debts may have been a contributing factor’. When will this stop. I lived in Ireland during the 1980s there was a very bad financial depression and in rural areas few had jobs. No one had any money and most of my peer group emigrated but no one killed themselves. When the last financial crisis came people were committing suicide left right and centre. It is not poverty that causes depression it is fear. It is being worn down by the constant threats regardless of whether they come in the form of bailiffs at your door or Official letters threatening to take you to court. The banks do not pay their outstanding CCJs but they will run debtors to ground and destroy their lives if they don’t pay. Banks can function normally without paying their debts of thousands; we must be crucified of a few hundred quid. It does not matter if you cannot pay, it does not matter if you prove you cannot pay. They will destroy you. DCAs feed on human frailties and misery and they are going from strength to strength.
          Their actions are killing people and if any of the ‘guests’on here work for these despicable vultures I want to ask them how they can sleep at night.
          We have to stop this.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

We have to stop this.
            Am fairly sure i have found the way to do this, I should be able to say whats been happening in about 2 weeks, When i can fully explain, my tag on my signiture on LB,

as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even
            and my web signiture
            Nemo me impune lacessit ( dont provoc me with impuinity )
            Will make sence.
            crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Am fairly sure i have found the way to do this, I should beable to say whats been happening in about 2 weeks, When i can fully explain, mytag on my signiture on LB,

Have I told you that I love you!!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
              ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X