• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BBC News – Lloyds ‘misleading’ letter to borrowers published by MPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC News – Lloyds ‘misleading’ letter to borrowers published by MPs

An example of a letter sent out to Lloyds customers by a law firm – which was actually from Lloyds Bank itself – has been published by MPs. Andrew Tyrie, the chairman of the Treasury Select Committee, said such letters were “calculated to mislead”. The letters were sent to individuals and businesses who owed the […]

More...
    Tags: None

Re: BBC News – Lloyds ‘misleading’ letter to borrowers published by MPs

Lloyds said the letters were only sent to a small number of customers who had not previously responded to requests.

HO HO HO wonder what they mean by small number between 1980 and March this year
    :beagle:

Comment

I am abslolutely certain that pt will be delighted to read this
      Sparkie

Comment

It's pleased me quite a lot too
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          It's pleased me quite a lot too
          I'm so glad Celestine:tinysmile_kiss_t4:.....It will also make my pending complaint to the SRA about Swift using Swift Group Legal Services even more plausible and stronger
          Sparkie

Comment

Poor old Andrew Tyrie. Does he not realise he is now the new target of my ranting!:eyebrows: Actually, he was probably the only one I have not been bombarding in a desperate attempt for someone to take up the argument about the unfair treatment of debtors by so called approved/high street banks. They are just as capable of bullying as the sub primers. As I said before; they just use a paper cosh which as we all know is just as likely to wound as the sharks who threaten to do something to your kneecaps!!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X