• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

David Willetts bites the dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Willetts bites the dust

David Willetts has just been banished to the back benches (along with my useless MP)
    Could the government be getting rid of its embarrassing bodies??????

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous
    Tags: None

Re: David Willetts bites the dust

Hope IDS goes,!
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

David Willets is good for his constituents. He is very helpful when complaints are raised with him.

Comment

Cameron is getting together a Cabinet and Ministers that HE hopes will get the Conservatives elected next year. AS much as we may hate Politicians and individual MPs do we want Milliband and his Union paymasters and a Cabinet many of whom were around in the last Recession or Liar Clegg who will say one thing and do the Opposite!

As for UKIP hate europe but take the Money some opposition to the EEC

If we had compulsory voting with a box on ballot paper of NONE OF THE ABOVE we could turn parliament into flats

Comment

Oh I agree Wales01; it’s the good old devil and the deep blue sea but this shower are telling us they have to make cuts in public spending then give banks tax breaks for selling off bad debts to DCA’s who often do not pay tax in this country.
          The treasury haemorrhages money while cutting back on the benefits desperately needed by the most vulnerable in society. The banks get their bonuses despite failing because they can rattle their collection tins at the tax payer when they mess up. Then debtors are criticised for not budgeting properly! It would be funny if it wasn’t so damn tragic!:der:
          David Willetts sold off the student loans at a loss of more than £700 million to a company that is part of Arrow Guernsey who do not pay tax in this country. Ok, it was not a decision he made on his lonesome but I did not hear him oppose the decision and he was well placed to do so. He is probably a good local MP and he can continue helping his constituents but this was a big mistake and is causing many people a lot of distress.
          On a personal note I was sorry to see William Hague go. Also I would not mind a flat overlooking the Thames –they would probably sell it for £1 to a development company owned by Arrow bloody Global!!!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X