• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debts Written Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debts Written Off

It appears that the credit agreements were not properly executed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/new...195126&bbcws=1

Re: Debts Written Off

they also claim that between 50-75% of agreements are unenforceable and a Court ruled on that?

The website is a paid for job - you get no info until you pay (half price) £55odd for a report.

There is also, as of yet, absolutely no trace of the Court of Appeal judgment in the usual places. They have already been emailed by somebody who beat me to it when I made them aware, i'm about to if he doesn't get a response.

If I hadn't been so busy today I was going contact CAB as they aren't that far away from me (I saw the report the day it went live) and have been searching since.

In a nutshell, no evidence whatsoever yet that they aren't charging for what us lot give out for free.

Comment

I'm sorry but is it April 1st because it seems totally improbable to me. If it is true it could 'help' so many people out there who are in debt trouble. Lets hope it is and we can get the info for our members for 'free'.

Comment

Reply in a nutshell.

The judgment is their closest guarded secret.
        CoA isn't publishing it.
        Banks (obviously) aren't publishing it.

Open justice eh!

I'll update once I know more.

Comment

I found this....

http://www.creditlaw.co.uk/Documents...%20Meadows.doc

Comment

Excellent bit of information that TUTTSI thank you very much.
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X