• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

jubilee stewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jubilee stewards

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/ju...rds-conviction

This is the firm that is supposed to be providing security for the Olympics
    Never give up, Never surrender.
    Tags: None

Re: jubilee stewards

i thought a company director couldnt have convictions!?!

Comment

So did i maybe its not what you know its who you know.
      If i apply for a job I have to do a CRB check every time even if its only a few months

Comment

If anything, her firm should have been disqualified from tendering and she should have been disqualified from acting as a company director.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Do the people that run this country really enjoy its reputation heading towards the cesspit? Clearly yes, as long as they're alright.

Comment

Apparently not.
            The attitude seems to be " i am alright Jack"

Comment

Bet no one predicted this
              http://johnnyvoid.wordpress.com/2012...lympics-farce/

Comment

G4S have breached health and safety at work legislation as well as the Human Rights Act. As they are providing public services on behalf of the government, they are subject to and bound by the Human Rights Act. They are not exempt. Where I live, G4S supply security guards to Jobcentre Plus. In one case, a G4S security guard threw a claimant down a flight of concrete steps, resulting in the claimant sustaining serious injury. The ambulance service called the police and the G4S security guard was arrested and charged with GBH. I understand the security guard no longer works for G4S on account of them currently being a resident in one of H.M. Holiday Camps.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.
                  What worries me is the apparent free for all following the mens singles anyone could go in there with a "camera" and cause havoc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X