• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

House prices fell in October, says Halifax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House prices fell in October, says Halifax

House prices fell in October for the second month running, Halifax Bank said yesterday, reinforcing the case of analysts predicting a property market downturn.

More...

Re: House prices fell in October, says Halifax

Great!, now more ordinary folks will soon be able to buy a home of their own, and maybe even CHOOSE where they WANT to live instead of having to buy an ex-council house on a crummy estate (because thats all they can afford) as many have had to do for quite some time due to the current house price rises.
    :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Comment

Yeah they'll be able to buy the repossessed ones from he poor buggers who couldn't hack the last 5 mortgage interest rate rises

Comment

I dont suppose the interest rates would've affected council house buyers that much, i dont see how anyone can moan about the present interest rates to be honest they've been at a low rate for several years now

Comment

If you take a variable rate mortgage, you should know the risks of the rate going up!

I've been quite happy with the interest rate going up, as I've been getting more interest on my savings, and my mortgage has been at the same rate.

You pay your money, you take your choice as far as I'm concerned, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
            If you take a variable rate mortgage, you should know the risks of the rate going up!

I've been quite happy with the interest rate going up, as I've been getting more interest on my savings, and my mortgage has been at the same rate.

You pay your money, you take your choice as far as I'm concerned, sorry
            Ive heard a rumour about 'savings'? what the hell are they?

Comment

Originally posted by stevokenevo View Post
              Ive heard a rumour about 'savings'? what the hell are they?
              Lol damn good question steve :roll:
              Makes me laugh when they ask when claiming benefits 'do you have more than £8,000 in savings?'
              I say if i had do you think i would be coming cap in hand to you? lolmsl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X