• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court lets woman off £8,000 loan - unenforceable loan agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court lets woman off £8,000 loan

As regards the secret commission, Welcome Finance will do almost ANYTHING to avoid disclosing this in public. For some reason, they seem to regard it as highly important that it's not disclosed. Which, of course, will be impossible for them should anyone require such disclosure in any court shenanigans that might be forthcoming.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by ed. View Post
      MBNA's case crumbled because of no agreement.
      If the PPI box was ticked no, it was clearly missold.
      am i missing something? lol

how do they know which box was ticked if there was no agreement?

Comment

The assumption at the moment Stevo is MBNA produced their 'customer application', without it being in the prescribed format, with prescribed terms. It fits the various comments, not least MBNA's about the Court not accepting (or something) their paperwork.

Therefore what they produced wasn't a properly executed and enforceable credit agreement.

Sorry should've been clearer with my no agreement comment, it didn't mean they didn't produce anything, simply they didn't produce an agreement that was enforceable.

One of these days I'll explain myself properly mate lol

Comment

ahhhhhhh got it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Already in hand tuttsi

oh and Cartel will probably send it about a fair bit anyway lol.
            I would think cartel would keep it to themselves if they could as to band it about would maybe give other CMCs a heads up and would thus lose cartel moolar.

JMO

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
              I would think cartel would keep it to themselves if they could as to band it about would maybe give other CMCs a heads up and would thus lose cartel moolar.

JMO
              I don't think so Tanz, I have heard nothing but Cartel adverts on my local radio this week.

Comment

Hi all....... very interesting this as it fits with my MINT problem....
                Only application form supplied, No executed agreement...
                My PPI was cancelled after I pointed out I had said no on the application form....
                But never got the 2 years of payments back....
                Can anyone take a look at my post under CCA section please??
                Thanks....
                Russ
                Last edited by veilside01702; 7th October 2009, 01:34:AM. Reason: addition

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X