• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Which forus should i be on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much they have cctv footage am I to admit guilt

Comment

Not necessarily.
      It is for them to prove guilt.
      Do obtain advice from a solicitor

Comment

Thank you so much for replying
        so when they ring agree to interview and ask for solisitor
        Will the solisitor be told before what I'm interviewed about and if they have cctv evidence of me taking the cash if they have will I got to prison
        Husband is abroad got little girl dad got cancer im rattling due to amount of anxiety tablets and having counselling for depression and my debt issues are now in hand. Scared of leaving my daughter if they send me to prison

Comment

The chances of prison are extremely remote.
          Sentencing guidelines for £500 theft indicate a community order
          I don't know exactly what the police have as evidence & it is quite possible the CCTV coverage is not sufficient to convict you anyway.

The solicitor should be briefed by the police before the interview, and he will be able to advise you how to proceed
          Tell the solicitor about your mental health and probably you should contact your GP to let him know of your added anxiety.
          Neither of those parties will judge you .. they are there to help you

Comment

Got interview this morning got a solisitor meeting me there. Police man sounded nice but probably false sense of security he told me I wasn't arrested it was voluntary. But said the company and the police just want to get this sorted im terrified

Comment

Well good luck and be guided by your solicitor
              If he is not at the station when you arrive say nothing to the police.
              Wait until your solicitor arrives and speaks to the police and you before talking to police

Comment

Had interview they said the money accounts to 787 and over a 5 week period I was honest explained moment of madness due to debts etc and they said they are hoping for an conditional caution- what does that entail and thank you for your message earlier you were right so glad I got solisitor

Comment

A conditional caution is a warning that prosecution may follow if you don't comply with the conditions.
                  I would guess that in your case you will be ordered to make some sort of reparation to the victim (but obviously I can't be sure)

It might be disclosed in a DBS check

Time to stop worrying and to start enjoying your family!

Comment

Originally posted by 13579s View Post
                    ...they said they are hoping for an conditional caution- what does that entail...
                    Didn't your solicitor tell what this entails?

There are three types of condition that we can impose (Rehabilitation, Restoration and Punitive) depending on the offence and your circumstances. All this will be explained in detail, and in writing, when you are cautioned.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X