• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IHT and Probate hopefully sorted.... Now Land Registry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IHT and Probate hopefully sorted.... Now Land Registry

IHT Done, Probate has been applied for. So my next task as executor is re-assignment of property on the Land Registry.

The deceased has left, in his will, his half of a property (tenants in common with ex wife) to their 2 daughters equally (ie 25% of house each) (ex-wife still lives in the property)

Has anyone any experience of doing this?
    Any advice on where to start / forms to fill etc...

Am I right in thinking that his ex-wife has to fill the forms for re-assigning his half of the house - even though they where 'Tenants in Common' ???
    If so what forms does she need?

When probate finally arrives. Do I as executor have the right to do this???
    Again, if so, what forms?

Apparently there used to be a very good land registry form on the .gov site...
    But it has been down for months for update???
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X