• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is one written will to English law in Spain applicable in multiple European countries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is one written will to English law in Spain applicable in multiple European countries

My husband died. I have his written will to English law here in Spain. It was not notarised. Because of a complicated financial aspect with mortgage here in Spain I have been advised it is too complicated at present to legalise. There is another property in Andorra with no complications. As I am dealing with the children from his first marriage as for the will not being notarised which I am the beneficiary. I am very interested to know if that written will could be formalised in Andorra? As well as Spain at a later date? If so could that written will being recognised in Andorra first be more easily recognised in Spain?
    Tags: None

You would need to consult a lawyer in Andorra to see it it would be acceptable. However, I believe you are aware that your Wills need to be legalised in Spain so you do need to sort that out as a priority for your family.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X