• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does anyone have priority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have priority

Hi again,my mother died 5 years ago no will house/land left to my sister and I.For 5 years my husband and I have looked after and maintained property with virtually no input including bills and repairs to the house.My sister has now died and her 3 children are to inherit her half(they never visited the property to do anything during the 5 years).We have tracked down the solicitor dealing with probate (weren't told) to submit bills amounting to thousands.

We would like to buy them out(we are able) as my parents are buried at the house(my husband and I are the only ones who have maintained the graves) and it has been in the family since the 50's.All holidays spent there since childhood etc.etc.My nephew has started playing games saying that he would like to buy the property(he is a builder) he is worried that we will buy it"cheap" and that it will be worth alot more in the future.He seems to think their half is bigger than our half!
    If it went to court we would be looked on more favourable due to the fact that the roof would have fallen in if we hadn't carried out the maintenance work?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X