• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

subsitute executor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subsitute executor

Hello Forum

If there is a valid Will with a living and Executor and
    subsitue Executor

If Executor does not wish to be that involved with dealing with your estate

Therefore your executor would like delegate instead to a professional

My question
    Does the subsitute executor come before the original executors deligation choice or vise versa
    I have feeling it would be the Executor who delegates choice as this the executor you choose and therefore there delgation choice.
    But wanted check out the order of executors.

thank you
    neil
    Tags: None

how involved does she want to be?
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Hello Atticus

Its only a senario to find out who has first refusal to be executor
      I believe the order would be

1, Executor
      2, Delagatee of the Executor, eg if the Executordoes not want all the responsability, but is happy to delagate to a professional
      3, Subsitute Executor

Just wanted confirm the subsitute executor would not come before Executors Delagation choice?

thank you
      Neil

Comment

1 Executor; 2 Substitute Executor

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X