• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will challenge concern

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will challenge concern

Hi all newbie here..hoping someone can give me some advise or at least give my mind a rest.

So basically my grandad passed away last month and he’s left his house to me viable the last will in-testament.

The new will was written around two years ago, which was the last will in-testament, however an auntie that was married into the family has a previous will that was written years before when my blood uncle was still alive, so if anything happened to my uncle it was going to be left to her, but the new will states that the whole house is to be left to me. My half brother was left out of the last will in-testament altogether and these two have now come along and said they want something from my grandads will. Have either of these two got a leg to stand on if they testify? I don’t want to loose the family home or have to sell it to give them money.
    Tags: None

Duplicate post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X