• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help please! This is very serious and I desperately need some direction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please! This is very serious and I desperately need some direction

Myself and my wife looked after my Dad for a long time but when he passed my siblings blocked our contact with my Mother for some 2.5 years. Probate was not completed in this time and I would have expected to be contacted becuase of my expenses relating to care. However I finally managed to get the Executor to respond and he said something very strange. The stress of caring for my Dad had made my wife ill from stress.At this time I had applied for help for her from a Legacy Trust for her. My sibblings acting as POAs had ignored these requests.When I got in touch with the Executor I asked for help under the Legacy Trust and he gad a conference call with the POAs about this,,they had ignored me for all this time. He came back and said I could get a small loan if I agreed that all my expenses for looking after my Dad should be turned into a loan. Otherwise there would be no help for my disabled wife....surely this is blackmail...how do I dispute this loan...which court or process?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X