• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Challenge on my Late Father's Will

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge on my Late Father's Will

My Sister and I, both disabled are challenging my late Father's will in that no financial provision had been made to either of us. This has been going on for a number of years and although we agreed to mediation at the last minute the other party cancelled. Now with the Corona Virus necessitating lock down we have no idea when another attempt at mediation may be possible. However, the reason for my posting on this site was that our solicitor working on a no win no fee basis said on the telephone to me that there may now be a conflict of interest (between my Sister and I??) and that he suggested I obtained separate legal advice. I was so shocked I didnt have the thought to ask why he would be saying this.* Can anyone help me out here please.* I have done all the collating of information and presentation of evidence and instructing (which is fine, my Sister is registered blind) but I am now in a bit of a spin and feel as if I am going to be left to drift. Can anyone help please? Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X