• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What responsibilities do solicitors have for assets stolen from estate by executors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What responsibilities do solicitors have for assets stolen from estate by executors.

The executors have stolen ten's of thousands of pounds from my parents' estates. I have informed the solicitors representing them but they refuse to accept the goings on despite providing evidence. What responsibilities do the solicitors of personnel representatives have towards assets stolen from the estates by the executors.*
    Tags: None

I may be mistaken, but I don't understand why you think that the executors' solicitors would have any responsibility for the wrongdoing of their clients?

Are you suggesting that the solicitors were actually actively involved in committing the theft, or conspired to commit it or were otherwise complicit in its commission?

Comment

Originally posted by Manxman View Post
      Are you suggesting that the solicitors were actually actively involved in committing the theft, or conspired to commit it or were otherwise complicit in its commission?
      Yes, I have evidence to show that were complicit in its commission and covering it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SadSoul View Post

Yes, I have evidence to show that were complicit in its commission and covering it up.
        and also various breaches of the regulatory code, especially conflict of interest

Comment

Originally posted by SadSoul View Post

and also various breaches of the regulatory code, especially conflict of interest
          and dishonesty

sorry for the disjointed posts, I am new to this forum

Comment

Can you not see the EDIT button which will allow you to add to a post?

Comment

Can't understand what you expected by accusing the solicitors of complicity in theft.
              Even if true, you surely didn't expect them to put their hands up and say "Sorry guv, we will give it straight back".

If you have proof of executor theft, report it to the police.
              They will say it is a civil matter, so then consult a solicitor about your options.

I would not recommend you taking on the task of having the executor removed without professional help.
              Oh ...and ask about cost before you proceed!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X